Creative Leader with at least 5 years of experience turning brand marketing concepts and ideas in the Digital / Consumer and Software industries into high performing visual assets.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers every idea and assignment with creativity and passion.
- Ability to translate a marketing need into a unique, creative brand or campaign.
2. Creative skills:
- Experienced designer with an eye for detail and understanding of graphic communication.
- Fluent in typography, design language across multiple medium, including web and print design, print production and understanding of retouching.
3. Conceptual work:
- Contributes conceptually with copy partner, understands the role strategy plays, and helps execute ideas across channels.
- Understanding of ID and logo development.
4. Art Rights Management:
- Proper documentation of imagery, familiarity with licensing, ability to work with art buyer for purchasing.
- Works with supervisor to create image library through photoshoot or compilation.
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas, present to groups internally and externally.
- Open communication with supervisor to share progress of work and design and communicates with brand team.
7. Time management:
- Manages time effectively across projects, meets agreed upon deadlines and is accountable and responsible for their work.
BACKGROUND / SKILLS:
- B.A. degree in graphic design, interactive design, advertising or other design-related program;
- 3+ Years of experience required; spoken and written English;
- fluid in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign;
- basic knowledge of Animation, Video Production, or Web Dev a plus;
working knowledge of Apple Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint.