Honeycomb Software is an innovative and fast-growing software company that develops digital products for startups and online businesses.
We are looking for a talented and motivated AI Engineer to join our dynamic team and contribute to the development of innovative AI solutions
Project Description: is a platform for students and teachers that lets educators virtually review and analyze every student’s work, regardless of how many students there are. The customer is an education company providing a hybrid human-machine intelligence solution that helps educators evaluate and provide feedback on open-ended assignments. It also provides the students with adaptive learning experiences using artificial intelligence.
Technologies: Front-end: React + Redux (Front-end), AntD, SCSS (Styles). Backend: Python, PostgreSQL (main database), Docker, AWS, Azure
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience as an AI Engineer
- Expertise in Python
- Experience with popular frameworks and libraries like PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Experience in Linux, Git, Numpy, Pandas, Pytorch, Scikit-Learn
- Experience with the Transformers library
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns and software architecture
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms, deep learning, and neural networks
- In-depth knowledge of Large Language Models (LLMs) and their applications
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced spoken English
Will be a plus:
- Expertise in C++
- High performance, large-scale ML systems
- GPUs, Kubernetes, or OS internals
- Language modeling with Transformers
- Large-scale ETL
- Broad knowledge of MLOps tooling – for versioning, reproducibility, observability, etc.
- Knowledge of open source datasets and benchmarks in NLP / Computer Vision
- Design, develop, and implement advanced machine learning algorithms for various applications, including but not limited to natural language processing, and computer vision
- Train and optimize machine learning models, ensuring high accuracy and efficiency in diverse use cases
- Contribute to the design and implementation of robust and scalable AI system architectures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, software developers, and domain experts
- Integrate AI solutions into existing systems and applications
- Stay updated on the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and contribute to the research and development of cutting-edge AI technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Challenging and exciting work environment with team members based in Ukraine, Poland, the USA, etc.
- You will have the option to work either from our office or remotely
We look forward to reviewing your application and exploring the possibility of welcoming you to our innovative AI team