Honeycomb Software is an innovative fast growing software company that develops digital products for startups and online businesses.
We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team that is working on the further development of existing platforms. If you are passionate about deploying and managing cloud infrastructure, automating processes, and optimizing system performance, we want to hear from you!
Project Description: German-based manufacturing company, vacuum equipment for vacuum metallurgy and heat treatment. The solution itself is working with data and provides dashboards for customers. They have a team of 12 tech professionals.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps role
- Proficiency in the Linux stack is a must
- Proven experience in managing VMware ESXi and virtualized environments
- Experience with identity and access management tools such as Keycloak
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Grafana
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI
- Scripting skills in Unix shell and Python
- Previous exposure to maintaining VPN connections
- Ability to ensure the availability and reliability of complex infrastructure setups
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and security principles
- Hands on experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC), including using GitHub, and Terraform
- Bash or other scripting is a must
- Good English and soft skills in general
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with AWS cloud services
- Work with the other engineering teams to identify and deliver on initiatives and projects
- Qualify and scope requirements, as well as designing, architecting, and developing solutions
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and ensure proper prioritization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design scalable and reliable cloud solutions
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines for efficient and automated software delivery
- Manage VMware ESXi (bare metal hypervisor)
- Set up and maintain various Linux and Windows hosts
- Configure and maintain (virtual) networks
- Restore backups if necessary
- Set up production environments (mainly On-Prem)
- Communicate effectively to share insights, improvements, and challenges
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Challenging and interesting work environment with team members based in Ukraine, Poland, the USA, etc.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- You will have the option to work either from our office or remotely
If you’re passionate about DevOps and Cloud, and you’re ready to contribute to cutting-edge projects, we’d love to hear from you!