Honeycomb Software is an innovative fast growing software company that develops digital products for startups and online businesses.
We are looking for a Full-stack developer (React + Node.js) for a long term project to join our international team that is working on the further development of existing platforms.
You will be joining as a full-stack engineer working primarily with Node.js (JS and TS), React (JSX and TSX), and MongoDB (Mongoose). You will be implementing new features along with supporting existing ones.
Our client is from Houston, USA. The cloud-based multi-tenant comprehensive data management solutions that allows the oil-gas industry to control and monitor oil gas digging machines as well as predict and forecast detailed daily economic analysis.
The team consists of highly-skilled Senior Developers with robust experience.
- Commercial experience in software development as a Full-stack developer
- Strong experience with React and Redux (3+ years)
- Strong experience with implementing server-side applications using Node.js (3+ years)
- Good experience with Restful API and TypeScript (1+ years)
- Experience with SQL Databases (PostgreSQL), MongoDB
- Good command of version control tools like Mercurial or Git
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology
- Good English
- Developing, maintaining, and improving our current web application
- Developing web solutions with a focus on User Experience (UX)
- Working with NoSQL databases
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Write robust, clean, and documented code and respect our coding standards
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Testing the code and bug fixing
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Interesting long-term projects and challenging tasks with a team of professionals
- Opportunities to study, develop and improve your skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations, sick leaves and social benefits from the company
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Awesome corporate events and team-buildings
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV! Let’s talk!