You will be joining as a full-stack engineer working primarily with Node.js, React, and MongoDB. You will be creating new features and support existing ones.
This is a highly demanding role at a very fast-growing startup, working in a team of highly-accomplished, yet humble team who deeply care about the mission of the company. If you ever wanted to work on a rocketship, this is as close as it gets.
Our client is from Houston, USA. The cloud-based probabilistic reserves and economics platform for oil-gas industry which allows: probabilistic Forecast with Pattern Recognition & Segmentation, detailed Daily Economic Analysis, probabilistic Type Curve with Multiple Normalization Options, fully Integrated Customizable Map.
What you will do:
- Developing, maintaining, and improving our current web application;
- Developing web solutions with a focus on User Experience (UX);
- Working with NoSQL databases;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write robust, clean, and documented code and respect our coding standards;
- Testing the code and bug fixing.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years experience React and Redux;
- Minimum 3 years experience implementing server-side applications/workers using Node.js;
- Minimum 1 year experience Restful API;
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Full-Stack Developer;
- Minimum 1 years working experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of using NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB);
- Good command of version control tools like Mercurial or Git;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology;
- Good command of English;
- State-of-the-art technology
- Annual paid vacation – 18 working days
- Paid 10 days of sick leave
- Working week – 40h
- Flexible working schedule
- Annual budget for self-education
- Corporate health program
- Comfortable office with modern infrastructure
- Team Events & Company Weekends abroad.