Honeycomb Software is an innovative fast growing software company that develops digital products for startups and online businesses.
We are looking for a Full-stack .Net/React Developer to join our team that is working on the further development of existing platforms.
Our customer provides a wide array of services including professional consulting, custom software development, and mobile solutions. Whether you need a large-scale enterprise-class application, a small “proof of concept” application, or just the leadership to help you decide, they have the experience, passion, and expertise to help everyone get there. The customer has developed hundreds of applications that have helped businesses grow and succeed in even the most challenging of economic conditions.
- 5+ years of experience in a .NET software engineering role
- Strong understanding of Entity Framework, WCF services, and Windows Forms Apps
- Strong understanding of Azure services and tools (Azure SQL Database, Azure queues, Elastic Jobs, App Services, Storage Blobs, and using Azure Portal)
- Experience with Visual Studio Code or similar, DbForge or similar, Azure DevOps or similar, Git
- Worked in an Agile Scrum environment
- Great attitude and hard working
- Good English
Will be a plus:
- C#, Xamarin.Forms, and/or Xamarin.Native experience, mobile app development and deployment
- Experience developing ecommerce apps and supporting production systems
- Full stack software development
- Reviewing code and providing feedback
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues as needed
- Database design and management
- Azure DevOps Boards task management
- Unit testing and quality control
- Communications to project members and project management
- Mentoring junior developers and contributing to the development of best practices within the team
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Interesting long-term projects and challenging tasks with a team of professionals
- Opportunities to study, develop and improve your skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations, sick leaves and social benefits from the company
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Challenging technical tasks, fast learning cycles, and meaningful feedback
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV! Let’s talk!