Honeycomb Software is an innovative fast growing software development company that builds digital products for startups and SMEs.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Node.js Developer who is interested in rapid-growth development in a small team environment with high focus, task autonomy / accountability, and close collaboration on overall goals.
Our client B2C Fintech startup building hybrid workflow / secure data store / process automation tool to streamline estate planning. Application facilitates organized capture, organization and secure storage of key personal documents, account access information and contact data. Clients designate specific parties (who themselves may also be clients) to have role or user-based access according to fine-grained, calendar-based rules.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in small team model with autonomy / responsibility for designated work streams, developer-led test & acceptance planning, and support for test automation
- Interest and demonstrated proficiency in full-stack design using CICD, automation, and test procedures that scale with time and application maturity / complexity
- 7+ years’ experience in web and/or multi-tier software development
- 5+ years’ experience in data access modeling for enterprise-scale applications (examples of evidence would be supporting multi-user access on 1TB+ databases, high concurrency applications with 1000s of users and 10s of concurrent sessions, or transactional processing systems with peak rates of 10K TPH)
- 2+ years’ experience in API design (as server) using REST and/or GraphQL patterns with full range CRUD operations and complex queries
- 2+ years’ experience in API design (as client) using REST and/or GraphQL patterns to support application integration and/or data access. Experience in structured acceptance testing or certification of third-party API integrations a plus
- Proficiency in agile development methodologies, iterative design, and story-based development
- Demonstrated proficiency in React, Angular and/or Vue in web-based applications for workflows, transaction processing, and/or analytics
- Demonstrated expertise in forms and web-based data capture of sensitive data and documents, with proficiency in one or more common forms packages appropriate to framework
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL, including relational queries, query optimization, and chained operations such as CTEs or subselects
- Demonstrated proficiency in information management techniques for security, integrity and durability, as evidenced by data model design, use of specific applications and fluency in patterns for encryption, authentication, integrity
- Proficiency in advanced enterprise design components such as caches (memcached, redis, etc), API gateways, SSR, authorization gatekeepers, observability / telemetry
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team in the development of our e-commerce platform
- Participate/conduct code reviews
- Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies to enhance the Platform
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including solution design, estimation, development, documentation, testing and deployment in an Agile Continuous Delivery environment
- Contribute to all other aspects of front end design with attention to user experience, responsiveness, etc.
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Interesting long-term projects and challenging tasks with a team of professionals
- Opportunities to study, develop and improve your skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations, sick leaves and social benefits from the company
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV! Let’s talk!