Honeycomb Software is an innovative fast growing software development company that builds digital products for startups and SMEs.
We are looking for a Junior Software engineer for an education platform for students and teachers.
The customer is an education company that provides a hybrid human-machine intelligence solution that helps educators evaluate and provide feedback on open-ended assignments more efficiently, as well as provide students with adaptive learning experiences, by using artificial intelligence.
The customer’s product is a platform for students and teachers that lets educators virtually review and analyze every student’s work, regardless of how many students there are.
Project’s tech stack:
Front-end: React + Redux (Front-end), AntD, SCSS (Styles)
Backend: Python, PostgreSQL (main database), Docker, AWS, Azure
- Basic knowledge of Python, Java, C++, and Octave (Matlab). It’s ok if it is not all of them
- Good communication skills
- Great attitude and hard working
- Good English
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Interesting long-term projects and challenging tasks with a team of professionals
- Opportunities to study, develop and improve your skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations, sick leaves and social benefits from the company
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV! Let’s talk!