- 1+ years experience with Quality Assurance;
- Knowledge of MSSQL (work with the DB);
- Experience with manual testing;
- Performance testing;
- Spoken and written upper-intermediate knowledge of English.
Will be a plus:
- The basic knowledge of test automation.
- Prospects for professional and career growth;
- Interesting and difficult project;
- Corporate events and meetings;
- Comfortable work conditions;
- No dress-code; paid vacation;
- Professional and friendly team, flexible work schedule;
- Long term position;
- Trainings, seminars, conferences, certifications etc. fully or partially paid by the Company.
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans, checklists, test cases;
- Manual testing of web-based applications, UI/UX testing;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Communication with the customer, review and update functional documentation, understanding of business processes.
About a project:
The application provides a turn-key solution to financial advisors who want to go from being employed by a financial services company to be an independent business owner.