- 2+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C#);
- Experience in building service-oriented/microservice architectures and cloud systems;
- Understanding of domain-driven design, event-driven design;
- Experience in database design;
- Experience in test automation;
- Understanding of SOLID principles;
- Using scrum or another agile framework;
- Confident in English, with good communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- You are motivated by working in a dynamic company where trust, collaboration, continuous change, and having fun is key;
- As a person you are curious, have good energy, drive and enthusiasm and share our passion for providing high-quality and innovative solutions
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment;
- Constant professional growth and development;
- Competitive salary level;
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office;
- Possibility of partially remote work;
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Annual paid vacation (18 working days);
- Regular company events.
- Consistently deliver small increments of high-quality code;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with colleagues;
- Contribute to an effective and evolving development process.
We are looking for a skilled Senior/Middle C# Developer to help us strengthen our solutions, which provides resource to help DJs, producers, musicians, and music enthusiasts find key and BPM info, as well as much more for 40M+ songs, and to discover tracks for harmonic mixing and any other purpose imaginable.
The vision is to have a built from scratch cloud application with the Microsoft Azure services. We’re establishing microservice architecture and evolving it to support our increasing business needs. We follow Scrum methodology in our daily work.