Honeycomb Software is an innovative fast growing software company that develops digital products for startups and online businesses.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior NodeJS developer to join our team that is working on the further development of existing platforms.
Our client is from Houston, USA. It is one of the hottest start-ups and for good reason. They are the emerging leader in real-time data and analytics for the oil & gas industry. The world’s biggest companies rely on our platform every minute of the day to support their critical operations. Our team is actively shaping the future and we are looking for dynamic, creative, and thoughtful individuals to contribute to our success.
The product is a platform with rich web UI for collecting, visualizing, analyzing and making sense of data from drilling rigs to help oilfield companies optimize their operations and ensure safety. Client’s platform is modeled as a cloud app store, which gives enormous flexibility. It’s actively evolving and does not contain legacy code or outdated technologies.
TECHNICAL STACK:Node.js (Typescript is a must), AWS beanstalk/EC2/ECS/Lambda, Kafka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Docker
- Minimum of 3 years as a software developer
- Ability to program production-grade applications with Node.js
- Extensive knowledge of best engineering practices in agile software development: architectural paradigms, code reviews, branching, task management, documentation
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Experience working with big data sets, concurrent load
- Understanding of debug isolates issues and performance tuning of a live system
- In-depth knowledge of database design and optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work well with teams effectively
- Analytical thinking skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Architect and write efficient, well documented and highly readable code in Node.js
- Work on Data Processing AppI
- Research and learn new product disciplines
- Define development plan based on the request and maintain the schedule
- Maintain the stability of your project and overall system health post-release
- Develop test cases in conjunction with QA engineers
- Ensure all work is prioritized and completed correctly
- Work with different teams across different time zonesConduct product demo sessions with stakeholders
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Interesting long-term projects and challenging tasks with a team of professionals
- Opportunities to study, develop and improve your skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations, sick leaves and social benefits from the company
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Awesome corporate events and team-buildings
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV! Let’s talk!