Honeycomb Software is an innovative, fast-growing software company that develops digital products for startups and online businesses. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team!
As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting the successful execution of various projects within our organization. You’ll be in charge of project flow and leverage your robust soft skills to ensure prompt results delivery.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager or in a similar role
- Pre-sales experience, comprehending client demands, creating proposals
- Experience in the software development area and web technologies
- Proficiency in project management tools and software
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem-solving skills
- High level of responsibility and proactivity
- Еxcellent client-facing and strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Technical background – nice to have
- Work with business stakeholders from different countries over the globe
- Coordinate full scope of software development lifecycle using Project Management best practices
- Coordinate and track project activities, ensuring timely completion and adherence to deadlines
- Facilitate effective communication among project team members and stakeholders, ensuring everyone is informed about project updates, milestones, and changes
- Deliver projects using Agile / Scrum methodology
- Coordination and organization of all Agile Ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Backlog Refinement, and Release Planning
- Track tasks throughout all project stages
- Manage team performance and workload
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Challenging and exciting work environment with team members based in Ukraine, Poland, the USA, etc.
- You will have the option to work either from our office or remotely
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV. Let’s talk and explore how your skills can contribute to our team’s success!