Honeycomb Software is an innovative fast growing software development company that builds digital products for startups and SMEs.
We are looking for a talented Python (Pandas) Backend developer who will contribute to designing, building and maintaining the system built around our deep learning model(s), including our search and recommendation engine.
You’ll be involved in some of the following areas: Model deployment, Design and development of backend services, Task automation
We’re world experts at self-supervised learning for businesses. We develop state-of-the-art natural-language-modeling inspired AI models for consumption and behavior. We work with some of the biggest organizations in the world and our solutions have been used at scale by millions of people.
Today we are a group of passionate engineers with the mission to deliver the latest problem solving AI to several companies world-wide. Our team is highly remote, and our colleagues are spread around the globe.
We look upon AI as one solution, not as fragmented pieces where different AI-solutions can solve pieces of a company’s problems. Therefore our method is to pool all customer data, to train a single model on all that data in an unsupervised fashion, seeing all functions as downstream fine-tuning tasks.
Technical stack: Python (Pandas), AWS, Kubernetes, FastAPI
- Solid computer science fundamentals, e.g. algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis
- Solid software design skills. You care about writing clean and well-tested code
- High level of proficiency in Python, preferably using type annotations
- Experience in designing backend systems and RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with Docker
- Basic knowledge of machine and deep learning
- Experience in deploying deep learning models, preferably using efficient inference servers (e.g. BentoML, NVIDIA Triton, TorchServe or similar)
- DevOps culture
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, preferably Azure
- Familiarity with kubernetes and related tools (e.g. Helm)
- Familiarity with FastAPI
- Experience working in startups
- B.S. in computer science or related field
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team in the development of our e-commerce platform
- Participate/conduct code reviews
- Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies to enhance the Platform
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including solution design, estimation, development, documentation, testing and deployment in an Agile Continuous Delivery environment
- Contribute to all other aspects of front end design with attention to user experience, responsiveness, etc.
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Interesting long-term projects and challenging tasks with a team of professionals
- Opportunities to study, develop and improve your skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations, sick leaves and social benefits from the company
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV! Let’s talk!