Honeycomb Software is an innovative fast growing software company that develops digital products for startups and online businesses.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team that is working on the further development of existing platforms.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Agricultural marketplace startup that helps to connect farmers across US.
- 1+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Strong understanding of QA/QC process
- Knowledge of software development process, testing life cycle
- Deep knowledge of SDLC, testing methodologies and test design techniques
- Experience with test documentation: creating new and maintaining existing test cases and checklists
- Experience in testing of web services / API
- Good English
- Working with all aspects of full-cycle of QA
- Testing web applications, both manual and automated
- Prepare new test cases for regression testing
- Ensuring requirements are met
- Manual testing of desktop applications and tools
- Creating test documentation from scratch and maintaining existing test cases/checklists
- QA documentation development and support
- Manage complex QC processes of testing web applications and integration scenarios
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Interesting long-term projects and challenging tasks with a team of professionals
- Opportunities to study, develop and improve your skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations, sick leaves and social benefits from the company
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Awesome corporate events and team-buildings
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV! Let’s talk!