Honeycomb Software is an innovative fast growing software company that develops digital products for startups and online businesses.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend (ReactJS) developer to join our team that is working on the further development of existing platforms.
Our client is from Houston, USA. The cloud-based multi-tenant comprehensive data management solutions that allows the oil-gas industry to control and monitor oil gas digging machines as well as predict and forecast detailed daily economic analysis.
If you are interested in being part of a fast paced, quickly growing company that is revolutionizing the energy industry, this is the position for you. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and are a completely remote company. There are daily 30 minutes stand up meetings, and weekly sprint planning meetings. The company operates in Central Standard Time and uses a MERN tech stack.
- Strong experience with ReactJS and Redux (4+ years)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to work within teams of multiple developers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solid knowledge of cloud environment such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Preferred experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Some knowledge of unit testing
- Ability to mentor more junior developers
- Preferred ability to lead developers
- Good English
- Designing and Implementing new Front Ends in React.JS
- Altering and Maintaining existing Front Ends in React.JS
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Mentoring more junior developers
- Participating in Sprint Daily Meetings
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Interesting long-term projects and challenging tasks with a team of professionals
- Opportunities to study, develop and improve your skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations, sick leaves and social benefits from the company
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Awesome corporate events and team-buildings
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV! Let’s talk!